New Diary Book.

#2 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • {Real Name}:JoonSoo Kim

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

Dear YNKF,
May you give me any suggestions for a new nickname? I don't exactly like my current one, 'USfigureskater' and I would love to be called something else. Right at this point, I don't have any ideas, but when I do, I'll PM one of the administrators. Any suggestions would be helpful :)

And thank you lakewood for starting a new diary. The old one was getting a bit too crowded. :biggrin2:

#3 Guest_Daniel5555_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

USfigureskater

I know, right!? lol
The whole reason I got this problem is because of a patch. It told me to update my game, then it just randomly told me my game is 'not compatible' with something and all that nonsense. I was actually pretty sure the 'patch' wouldn't work, but thankfully, it did.

I recall when I played Rome: Total War, now an old game already, they made a patch. So I downloaded it, but it was a patch for English version while my game was Spanish version. No one told if they are going to update Spanish version and since the changes, apparently, didn't affect the language, I just installed the English version. As the result it made the game nonfunctional and also corrupted the saved games (they didn't work after I reinstalled it). I can understand that patches are not-compatible between different versions, but why couldn't it tell me that it can't be installed above Spanish version??

So... Things we, engineers, sometimes do to make the life harder...

jaylee

lol. Oh, once or twice, I've pondered changing my nick to "yunafan2010" or "iloveyunaalways" since jaylee was kind of boring, but glad you like it.

Nooo, please, don't change it! :biggrin2:

os168

One of my favourite program is a British Program called Grand Design, you can see an example of it here. It usually consist of people with a grand vision who spent months/even years of their lifes building something really ambitious and unique, some with real financial burden even crisis to build their dream house. If you like architecture and building real things, do check the clip out. Some are just amazing pieces of work, some are eye brow worthy, like you spent 1 million building that? (!!!) It is great viewing but most of all, I am in awe of these real people who put alot on the line realising their dream. Here's an example short clip.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qYVo4a70MtM

Wow... Thank you for this!

#4 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

I guess my version of The Sims 3 is a little glitchy... The incident with the update wasn't supposed to happen, and plus, sometimes it freezes during random times. My situation was kind of like yours, Daniel5555, where it told me that my game was not compatible with my expansion packs, however, I don't have a clue about why this is happening when you know that it's just because the language is different. Technology is so confusing!

Does anyone know of a 'designing' program better than The Sims 3, but a little less confusing than Google Sketchup? I've used both of them and neither one is very good for me... Though for now, I'll stick to The Sims.

#5 User is offline   TheYunaFanatic 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Music, Yuna Kim, Ice skating, dancing, reading, chatting, etc
  • {Real Name}:Alexandra

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:49 AM

Dear YNKF 2,
I just had a normal dream for the first time ever...so kudos to me (?) :biggrin2:

I just woke up with liquid in my right ear. Ewww and omg...should i be worried? It's a good thing my right ear wasn't block. But I am checking similar stories online to my problem. I hope it doesn't get as serious or get worse because when it comes to medical problems I tend to panic like the world is going to end or something :)
Posted Image
"Only a second it's all it takes to realize. There's a hundred thousand angels by your side."

#6 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

TheYunaFanatic, on Mar 11 2011, 03:49 AM, said:

Dear YNKF 2,
I just had a normal dream for the first time ever...so kudos to me (?) :biggrin2:

I just woke up with liquid in my right ear. Ewww and omg...should i be worried? It's a good thing my right ear wasn't block. But I am checking similar stories online to my problem. I hope it doesn't get as serious or get worse because when it comes to medical problems I tend to panic like the world is going to end or something :rolleyes:

Ew. I don't really have much to say about that... Hopefully it doesn't turn into something too serious.

Dear YNKF,
Today is my birthday! And just like any other birthday, I'm not having much fun at all. lol. Oh well.

#7 User is offline   little_seungnyang 

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:traveling and adventurous life!
    delicious food.
    ballet.

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

USfigureskater, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
"Shall We WAVE?"

#8 User is offline   TheYunaFanatic 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

@ USfigureskater I'm glad my ear problem was nothing too serious and BTW happy birthday!!!! :biggrin2: :rolleyes:
Posted Image
"Only a second it's all it takes to realize. There's a hundred thousand angels by your side."

#9 User is offline   Flo 

• Senior

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:52 PM

USfigureskater: Happy Birthday!!! :D

#10 Guest_Daniel5555_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

USfigureskater
Happy birthday! Hope you got to have some fun in the end...
I wish you the best!

#11 User is offline   poloska 

• Senior
  • Interests:Drawing, designing, figure skating and many others
  • {Real Name}:Asya

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

Happy Birthday USfigureskater! :D Have a fabulous day!!!

#12 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

Aww. Thanks you guys!
Skating didn't go well at all today... I couldn't even land a single loop - IT'S A SINGLE LOOP! I did very bad. I hardly landed any of my double salchow attemps - which is one of my favorite jumps. At the end, my coach decided to torture me by making me do two hockey lines, and two wall sits for 30 seconds. What a day. I didn't actually tell him my birthday was today, and now I see that as somewhat foolish. If he were to know, he could've treated me better. Even my parents forgot it was my birthday today. Oh well, I'll hope for better next year.

#13 User is offline   Alina 

• Senior
  • {Real Name}:Veronica

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

Happy Birthday USfigureskater! :D

#14 User is offline   rock robster 

• Senior
  • Group: Platinum Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

Happy Birthday, USfigureskater. Keep practicing those loops, and maybe one day we'll have a fansite for you! :D

#15 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

rock robster, on Mar 12 2011, 06:18 PM, said:

Happy Birthday, USfigureskater. Keep practicing those loops, and maybe one day we'll have a fansite for you! :D

lol. Actually, my loop and most of the jumps up to double salchows are really consistant, but today I just had a bad day. But very funny, rock robster.

#16 User is offline   jaylee 

• Senior

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Happy birthday, USfigureskater! :D Just ignore rock robster, he's silly. -_-
Yunapedia: Yu-Na news, facts, videos.

#17 User is offline   all4yuna:) 

• Novice
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:58 AM

happy birthday USfigureskater! oh noh i'm late! :D

This post has been edited by all4yuna:): 13 March 2011 - 04:01 AM

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   USfigureskater 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

Well, yesterday was one of the worst days in my life - let alone birthday, but this is how I see it; it's just the date you were born on. I don't see it as way too special, but it's nice to enjoy a day when people respect you for once. It'll take forever to list all of the bad events that happened yesterday, but here's what made me really mad - my brother just decided to go poop right next to me while I was showering. It smelled so bad, I felt like I was showering in poop water. Anyways, that you guys for congratulating me!

#19 User is offline   little_seungnyang 

• Senior
  • Interests:traveling and adventurous life!
    delicious food.
    ballet.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

USfigureskater, on Mar 13 2011, 10:11 AM, said:

Well, yesterday was one of the worst days in my life - let alone birthday, but this is how I see it; it's just the date you were born on. I don't see it as way too special, but it's nice to enjoy a day when people respect you for once. It'll take forever to list all of the bad events that happened yesterday, but here's what made me really mad - my brother just decided to go poop right next to me while I was showering. It smelled so bad, I felt like I was showering in poop water. Anyways, that you guys for congratulating me!

There is one thing that you need to be grateful. That I am not your big sister, otherwise I can tease you at least once in a day. :) JK.

Sorry to hear about the poop. It must be Yikes! I've got sensitive nose and NEVER can stand any weird smell.

This post has been edited by little_seungnyang: 13 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

"Shall We WAVE?"

#20 User is offline   TheYunaFanatic 

• Junior
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:07 PM

USfigureskater, on Mar 13 2011, 01:11 PM, said:

Lol and oh gosh about your brother!!

btw I wish I could learn how to ice skate...I've only ice skated once in my lifetime for my brother's friend birthday held during an ice skating rink at Chelsea Piers and it was awesome!!! Even tho that was 7 years ago!!

I also need to go bowling, I've only bowled once in my life for a girls's scout trip...okay for next Christmas break I will head back to NY, forcing my dad to drag me and my siblings to skate at Rockefeller center this time! And this summer when I return home I am forcing my friends to go bowling with me!!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 26 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users